Monday, October 15, 2012

What is your wishlist?

I saw this question posed on another's blog and it got me thinking about mine, which I recently deleted. Because it's shrunk down to almost nothing at the moment. O.o

I don't really have a lot that I want. Amazing isn't it??

For now I really want a new body for poor Aishe (my Breakaway head), a head for my Volks body (Chris or one of his incarnations), a body for my now female AiL Elijah head, and a Supia Rosy head. EDIT: Ok cross Rosy off the list. I just got one via the MP <3
EDIT 2: Secured a Chris :D I'm done!! Mostly. Lol Aishe and Gabriel still need bodies, but for now, I'm good.


That's pretty much it.

In the long run, I'd love to get a doll for Shae, who was my former B&G Afra I sold beause his character surpased the doll...but I've yet to find an elf mold I really think would work for him.
I'd also like to get a Chib-Unoa or hybrid. I found the height would be perfect for a Mini-Kimi...not something I was looking for, but now that it's in my head I'd like one eventually. I am also thinking of getting Wyn in mini form, either as a mini, or a child. Probably a child. I might have to rethink his character then...he'd have too much in common with Alex, something would have to be done about it.
I've always thought a DiM doll would work for him as a child due to the floppy ears, but I recently found another one that I might like more. Either way I would want him on the new DZ body, cause I like it a lot lol.

So that's my wishlist! Compared to the longness that it used to be, it's really not much. And everything is monetarily within my reach!! which is weird. Usually I have one or two "if I could afford it I'd get..." but not now. Nice. Maybe next year I'll work on some of them.

So, what's your wishlist??

2 comments:

  1. It's always kind of nice to be in a place where you don't have a whole lot of things you want.

    I have a wishlist on my blog but only one of them is a real "I will actively pursue this" type deal. The rest are just "If it was going to rain dolls here are the ones I would most want to fall down my chimney and into my living room".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol yeah I have that list too! But then I'd need to win the lottery so I could have a bigger house to keep them all!! I'm so out of room now >.<
      I need to not get more dolls at least til I can figure out where to put them.

      Delete