Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sales and Trades

Posting my sales here because I haven't yet.

I would really like a trade for a Dollstown Elf body in Oriental skin or a Volks DWC02 head. Or both. 
I will entertain reasonable offers.
I'm unsure about layaways right now...I recently had a few flakes back out on me and I'm wary.

For Sale

Volks Midori on a an old Volks MSD body $500

Make me an offer. I paid about this much for her, but I've realized she's too cute and too young-looking for her character, and the dolls I want to replace her with aren't this pricey. She's second-hand, body and head from two different sellers. Headcap is chipped a little, came to me this way and can't be seen under a wig. I have more pictures of her, including inside the head and her head plate which is still attached. No box or papers, as I said she's second-hand and from before a time when people cared so much.

midori1


The Mushroom Peddler Spark $150
The only way to get him was to go to the STL BJD convention last year...Or know someone who was going :D He's very small, like in between a Puki and Pukifee or something. But super cute. I've never done a thing with him though, so I'm letting him go.
spark2


Fairyland Minifee Karsh Sleeping head NS $100
karsh1
No damage, he's been stored in a box, so little to no yellowing

No comments:

Post a Comment