Thursday, December 4, 2014

Stuff what's happening.

Whelp, as usual, I have fallen behind.

Last week was Thanksgiving holiday here in the states, and I spent the day at my Mom's, with her and my Uncle. We referred to it as her "First" Thanksgiving, as she's been retired since early this year, and she used to work every single holiday for years and years. It's been forever since I celebrated a Thanksgiving with her on the actual day. I dragged some dolls over, so there are pics. Sorta. lol Her lighting is worse than mine!

Anyway, what's going on:
Sales
I've put a lot up for sale recently, in an attempt to "clean house". Sadly not a lot is moving out :\ but I think we've lamented on the status of the second-hand market enough (it will never be enough! NEVER!!) so I won't whine anymore. Maybe.

What's left of what I'm selling is
Heads\Parts
Dollzone Mo3B head with COA blank $100
Dollzone Fei head with COA and custom faceup $100
Dollzone Ro head with COA and custom faceup $100
5Star Tong Tong head (no horns) with COA $50
Doll Chateau Youth Boy body, NSP, Modded and light damage/Dollmore hands $400
Popodoll 68cm boy body WS $400

Full Dolls
Angel Region SOLD OUT Cien w/ custom faceup and fl eyes $275
Dollmore Catcher Ripley Days LE10 Fullset (minus eyes) small damage on face up $800
ElfiNdoll Pet Bunny WS Default faceup $170
Fairyland Pukipuki Madeleine NS custom faceup $160
Youth in the Dark Warriors Bory Fullest $450

Newly added today (so no DOA thread yet) is Ryuji's Popodoll 68cm body. I have decided it's going. Someday I'll find him a shorter one to live on - 65cm should be adequate enough. Hopefully something without a hip joint as I have decided they are the devil. NO MORE. Unless they either don't move, like FL, or move well, like Dollstown.

As usual, I will consider offers on all, and I will always consider trades. Especially for bodies. Holy crap please. I have somehow ended up with about a million floating heads this year D:

Which brings me too....

On the way
...my newest floating head XD
I will soon be in possession of a Minifee Juri 14 - or the Elf Soony. Which is way yay! As I was not interested in that sculpt at all until it had elf ears. Elf ears make everything fun. I want all the elf ears. No idea who he or she will be or what freaking body it will reside on (probably not MNF).

I got it with a Unoa body in need of a little TLC (more to come on that) in a trade for faceup work (cause, TRADES!!! :D ) and I am crossing my fingers for a Saturday delivery. I have a dollmeet Sunday, I'd like to tote it along to check out bodies if at all possible. 

Also nearly on the way (lots of yays here) the Luts Yul Satyresse head!! 

Someone finally contacted me with the head, unfortunately it was off for a very expensive faceup. I was going to decline the sale -- it was just way more than I wanted to pay -- but when she sent photos of the faceup....I couldn't do it >.<
It's on layaway now, I'll be paying it off tomorrow and hopefully the real Little Wynners will be on the way soon! To find that he has no body waiting for him. Boo. 

To make things worse, I'm not sure I want to sell the "temporary wyn" head I bought. It's cute, and I modded it....so it may stick around. Maybe it can be Soony's friend. XD

Add to that all the other bodies I need and I'm overwhelmed by floating heads D:

Still waiting on my Withdoll Werewolf and Miracle doll Lestat head (OMG MORE HEADS).
Withdoll is selling the Macaron dolls again. Which is killing me. I really wish they'd waited until next year. I would love a Sweet Green one (Teeny Frankenstein!) but I just can't order from them again until I see my first one....and he's not even close to shipping I'm afraid. Plus I don't want to spend even more money on dolls this close to the holidays. 

As of today my Volks MSD body is on the way out the door. I will be receiving 3 pairs of urethane eyes I'm excited about (Gumdrops and Makoeyes) in her place.

Speaking of urethanes, I ordered two pairs of eyes from Candy Kitten on Etsy for my El. Two pairs came this week....but one was not the pair I ordered. I contacted her but didn't hear back for a couple days....so I did it again yesterday honestly thinking that maybe the first message didn't work -- I can't find where I sent it. So hopefully she'll respond to the next message. I guess I'll have to contact Etsy if I continue to hear nothing. In the meantime I'm not using either pair of eyes in case I have to send them back.....which sucks. They're nice-looking eyes too....I would order from her again, but after this mess I'm thinking not. 

Other than that, most of my crew (ok not most, but several) are dressed for the Holiday meet this weekend in their Christmas themed attire - Alex is of course wearing a robe. Since he'll be nearly naked as usual XD 

This years "outfit" is so funny I laugh thinking about it. I just wish I had better shoes for him. He may have to borrow Azrael's feet this weekend....which will be really funny if he has to take his shoes off.

Alex III is wearing this. I am so fucking happy. He looks like that!!! Even the wtf string around his neck! It's awesome.

Because everyone is in Christmas garb I have had Macchi and Ren (ha ha!! Laches has a name now!!) to keep me company. Ren has found a hat and boots so he's even cuter than ever, but I forgot I was going to photograph him at lunch so no pictures. 

Except for these! Taken at my moms on Thanksgiving!

TEENYgroup1

The whole Teeny Crew (as I've been calling them). They got a shopping cart. There goes the neighborhood. 

  TEENYgroup3 

 They accosted my moms centerpiece....I have no idea.

  TEENYgroup2

I also don't know why Ebils is in a boot. O.O

  REN

The newly-named Ren on the Lati Yellow body he stole from Lea (the grey-haired one now on the SP body. She's not staying - I'm gifting her away for Christmas...). The color is way off, and I was a little afeard I wouldn't care for him on the smaller body but aoiehfawehro;ytiohweryweiryoiheg I love it!!! LOVE IT!! He's so freaking cute he kills me. His cute rivals baby Alex (not quite, but a little) in my eyes.

  SEVENthnksgvng1

And Seven, because Alex.

There's a few more on my Flickr, but I won't overspam. None of them are great anyway. I will say I am highly enjoying my second try at this Lati Yellow size. It's actually depressing - give me monsters and I'm happy XD
Something more creative and cute I get bored....oh wells. I hope WD ships out the werewolves soon. I need a Sterek to play with my other boys! And wear some of the clothes! I have clothes!! The others aren't changing D:

Oh crap Sterek won't wear clothes at all....he has fur. D:

Anyway I hope everyone has been having a good week, and a good Holiday for those who have and are having one!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the sales! That is a lot going out. Also hope you hear back from your Etsy seller soon.

    I love that art of Alex III. And that candy cane looks quite tasty!

    Your tinies seem like a very mischievous crew. They do look like they are having fun though. I think your group photos of them turned out pretty good.

    And well, Seven. What more can I say? I adore this guy of yours.

    A late Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you got to enjoy some time off. I still cannot believe Christmas is two and a half weeks away. December has really flown past.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!! Omg I'm going to die. I'm so not ready for Christmas. I have some gifts bought.....but not all of them. Or even most of them. So much the stress.

      Thank you on all accounts! :D
      I also hope I have luck with sales. I am ready to clear out some space at this point.

      I have done candy canes two years in a row now for Christmas art, and I have realized I like painting them. I should do it again for this years art. Which I am working on. I'm so excited...I haven't drawn in forever!

      Delete