Tuesday, December 3, 2013

To sell or not to sell?

EDIT: Ok, I am officially selling him. If anyone is interested in a Minifee Karsh plus sleeping head, let me know!! Please check the sales page for info on my doll sales!


I'm pretty sure I'm going to sell my MNF Karsh. I keep thinking about it, and deciding not too, but of all my dolls I probably touch him the least, and I don't really care about him anymore. The only thing keeping me from selling him is (if you can believe this) Mocha, my RS Song.

I have no intention of ever selling Mocha, but he's the only elf I have (other than Wyn), so if I sell my Karsh he'll be the only one in his group. This usually bothers me, but at the moment, since I'm not doing anything with either of them, if I sold Karsh, who would care? I dunno. It's not like I can't buy another one if I change my mind again (again again. This is my second Karsh.), but I really don't think I'm meant to have MNFs. They do nothing but piss me off. I like looking at them, but when I own them, I hate them.

And lets face it, right now I have several heads I'd rather have bodies for than I would Karsh, and I'm really into my X-Men dolls and wouldn't mind having a Storm or Jubilee to go with the ones I have...I'd like to get Marcus again, either as a Volks or LLT or something else that will cost an arm and a leg, and I really want to get Tween a body.

I should just do it....he probably won't sell anyway and I'll have a chance to change my mind XD so why not?? I just wish I had someone else who could wear his clothes....like a Mini-Wyn maybe? XD

If a sculpt existed I'd already have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment