Friday, April 6, 2012

30 Days of BJDs 17

17) What is your favourite item of clothing in your dolls wardrobe?

:D I have two! My first is kinda lame, but it's the Dollheart black Fer...I have the SD girl version, YO version and the Homme Fer from DOAs anniversary a few years ago, and I would love to get my hands on the MSD version.

The Homme is actually my favorite of the favorites...I have the green too, and it counts as well, cause it's gorgeous, but I only have (old) pics of the black...

smmanFER1
LOL Alex's old wig X3

My other favorite is this jacket from 4D I literally have wanted for years and only just got.
Alex I is wearing it now, as he seems to be the only one small enough to fit in it (as if it wouldn't have eventually been his anyway).

is1

I have other stuff I really like too, mostly dresses for Anna (PW Goldie) but that Homme Fer is my go-to outfit for when Alex needs to be all fancifuls. I adore it.

No comments:

Post a Comment