Thursday, March 29, 2012

eeeeeeeeee!!!!!

LOOK!


smALEXIII new wig1

It turned out good! I love it! I LOVE IT. So much better than his previous wigs <33
The color is crappy in this photo, the purple is actually purple irl, but like his other wigs, it looks out blue :P

It will need some more tweaking, trimming here and there, some more styling BUT it's more or less finished!!

The parts I dislike the most are the part...it didn't work as well as it should have because the wefts I used had these small bits in them that show up a little, and the purple was thinner than the green so the seam is more visible. But I really don't care. Compared to the wig he wore for two years it's gorgeous! And huge, his head is giant now XD But again, his other wigs were the same way so I'm not surprised...

So anyway, I have some photos of the making of, I just haven't edited them yet. I was too excited to get this thing up and running, so I skipped right to this! Now to get some better photos...

6 comments:

  1. The new wig looks awesome! Glad it worked out for you! You did a lovely job and I'm quite impressed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It already looks better after I put some goo in it...I need to find something with a little more hold to get it to chunk up a tad (if that makes any kind of sense), then I think it'll be as close to perfect as it will be! X33

      Delete
  2. How did you create this?! Please post a tutorial or whatever you can. This looks GREAT and I would DEFINITELY love more tips on how to make a wig. Eventually, I want to remake my DC Pierre's wig but I'm too nervous. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, i was going to post my progress photos, but I lost half of them D:
      I still have everything I took with my phone, but what I took with my camera - gone. And it makes me so mad because they were all the completed wig before I cute it *sobs*
      So my post is being delayed while I try and find a loophole somewhere and recover my photos...I think they're gone forever though....

      But thank you! I love it, it's so much better than his previous versions.

      Delete
  3. WOW that looks really good i can not believe you made that!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I can't believe it either, it took so long!! >.<

      Delete